All in a Day
So many amazing things happened today that I have to write a list:
- I woke up with a headache which inspired me to make an appointment to get the root canal I’ve been avoiding
- Almond butter smoothie with the addition of cinnamon. Yumm.
- A potential new client
- I discovered lynx, how to disable CSS, and how to SEO grade a WordPress theme
- The best Mediterranean quinoa salad ever, made by moi
- I bought a basil plant because it was only 50 cents more expensive than fresh basil, and could possibly outlast the fresh basil. No promises.
- I spoke to my little sister and heard about her baby and her Canadian emergency room visit
- Sent in job application that’s been stressing me for weeks
- Dinner with friends at La Siene
- Thirty Fifth drink at La Siene (aka sake bourbon lemon amazingness)
- Talked about the 21 species that are the exceptions to the rule that females invest more than men in reproduction, with my super-rational-smart-athiest friend, while sitting on the front lawn int he middle of the night
- Being happy
Thank you to the powers that be.